The Estate Planning Lawyer for Georgia Parents

Call Us: 770.425.6060

Special Needs Planning Guide

How to Put a Fortress of Protection Around Your Child Through All of Life’s Transitions

By: Steve Worrall

Access Your Free Copy Now!

Just Fill in the Form Below!

When Your Child Has A Disability….

If you are raising a child with a physical or developmental disability, we understand the obstacles and difficulties you face on a daily basis.

Between running to and from specialist’s appointments, IEP meetings, occupational and speech therapy and caring for your child’s basic needs, there is little time to take care of the tasks of today, let alone plan for tomorrow.

But, as you already know, there are also legal and financial concerns that must be considered for the future such as:

  • Who would raise your child if something unexpectedly happened to you and/or your spouse?
  • How can you ensure enough money is left behind should your child require a lifetime of care?
  • What happens when your child turns 18?  How can you continue to make medical and financial decisions on his or her behalf? And,
  • How can you ensure your child is not taken advantage of financially or emotionally if you are no longer there to protect him or her? 

The answers to all of these questions are found in the pages of our free guide, “Legal Planning For Special Needs Children”.  While each legal situation is as unique as your child, the attorneys at GeorgiaFamilyLaw : Worrall Law LLC wrote this guide as a basic overview for busy parents who simply need a roadmap towards creating a worry-free future.

Simply fill out the form below to access your digital e-book where you will discover: 

  • How to choose legal guardians who can raise your child if something unexpectedly happens to you
  • How to ensure the guardians you choose have enough resources to provide your child with a lifetime of care
  • What are special needs trusts and how can they be used to preserve government benefits and safeguard your child from creditors and predators
  • How to handle the process of guardianship once your child turns 18 so you can continue making medical and financial decisions on his or her behalf
  • Why you need a team of trusted advisors NOW, and who should be on that team to ensure the long-term care and protection of your child
  • ….and more! 

Access Your Free Copy Now!

Just Fill in the Form Below!

Georgia Special Needs Legal Planning Guide


Free Consumer Report

The requested block type of 'sliderplus' does not exist. Please re-activate the block plugin or child theme if you wish to use this block again.

Weekly Guidance for You and Your Family

Media Appearances

Ratings & Reviews


Steve Worrall (Stephen M. Worrall)and the lawyers and team members at The Manely Firm, P.C., serve clients in their legal matters for Wills, Trusts, Guardianships, Estate Planning, Probate, Adoption, Divorce, Alimony, Child Support, Child Custody, Visitation, Property Division, Legitimation, Paternity and More in Georgia cities in Cobb County GA (Acworth, Austell, Kennesaw, Marietta, Powder Springs and Smyrna and the communities of Mableton, Vinings, Fair Oaks, Cumberland, Town Center, East Cobb, West Cobb, North Cobb, and South Cobb), Fulton County GA (Alpharetta, Atlanta, College Park, East Point, Fairburn, Hapeville, Johns Creek, Milton, Mountain Park, Palmetto, Roswell and Union City), Cherokee County GA (Ball Ground, Canton, Holly Springs, Sixes, Towne Lake, Waleska, and Woodstock), Paulding County GA (Braswell, Dallas and Hiram), and Bartow County GA (Cartersville, Emerson, Euharlee, Kingston, and White), DeKalb County GA (Avondale Estates, Brookhaven, Chamblee, Clarkston, Decatur, Doraville, Dunwoody, Lithonia, Pine Lake and Stone Mountain), Gwinnett County (Auburn, Berkeley Lake, Buford, Dacula, Duluth, Grayson, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Loganville, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Snellville, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, Braselton, and Rest Haven), Hall County (Alto, Chestnut Mountain, Clermont, Flowery Branch, Gainesville, Gillsville, Lula, Oakwood and Murrayville) and Chatham County (Savannah, Bloomingdale, Garden City, Pooler, Port Wentworth, Thunderbolt, Tybee Island and Vernonburg) and other counties throughout metropolitan Atlanta, North Georgia and the Coastal Empire.

Share This

Please share this post with your friends!