For February Only:
Show Your Family You Love Them AND Get Dinner on Me*!
Show your family how much you love them. Make an appointment with me before the end of February for a Georgia Family Treasures Planning Session and I’ll buy you dinner ($75 gift certificate) at Aspens Signature Steaks or one of the other great restaurants in the Sedgwick Restaurant Group.
That’s right! I’m Steve Worrall. I’m a Marietta family estate planning lawyer, but in honor of Valentine’s Day, I’m your Lawyer of Love. What do I mean by that?
Look, I know that as a parent, you are juggling so many different roles: wife or husband, mother or father, breadwinner, child care provider, and more. At the end of the day you just don’t have the time or the energy to be thinking about romance. So here’s my answer for you!
The very best way to demonstrate how much you love your family is to be a responsible parent and make sure (1) your children would be taken care of by the people you choose and( 2) your assets and money would get to them as easily as possible if something awful happened to you and your spouse.
From a monetary standpoint, this Valentine’s Day gift is worth at least $825. Honestly, though, it is a priceless gift to your loved ones. As long as you own your own home and have children under the age of 18, here’s what you need to do: contact me BEFORE February 28 and make an appointment with me for a Georgia Family Treasures Planning Session. You won’t pay the regular $750 planning session fee, AND I’ll give you a gift certificate for $75* for a nice dinner for two at Aspens, Bistro VG, or Vinny’s on Windward. During your FREE Georgia Family Treasures Planning Session, I’ll teach you:
- How to make sure your minor children have enough money and are raised by the people YOU want, if the unthinkable happens.
- How to pass your money and property to them seamlessly and without unnecessary delay
- How to make certain the person YOU choose makes medical and financial decisions for you in the event of your disability or incapacity… and NOT the Court
- How to avoid paying unnecessary taxes and other costly court fees which your family may be stuck with after your death.
- What the bare minimum documents you need to have in order to protect yourself and your loved ones if the unthinkable happens.
- And much much more!
So, if you own your own home, and have children under 18, be one of the first 10 families to call me now, before February 28 at 770-425-6060, schedule your appointment and get a FREE Romantic Dinner for Two* at one of these great Sedgwick Restaurants!Hearts Image courtesy of digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Sedgwick Group images courtesy Sedgwick Restaurant Group.
*May not be combined with other offers.