Georgia Family Law Attorneys Discuss Their Practice
As Georgia family lawyers and Cobb County divorce lawyers and adoption attorneys, we understand that our clients contact us for help with legal problems that carry far greater personal implications than most legal matters. That is why we have designed our firm from the ground up to reflect our unique approach: We’re putting the “Family” back into Family Law!
Our goal is to reduce the friction and stress associated with most family law matters
We have committed ourselves to doing things differently. We want to preserve family relationships and to protect children when their family situation is in crisis. We want our clients to trust us and to let their stress and anxiety dissipate as we work on their legal issues. Of course, we remain strong advocates and compassionate counselors.
Our Marietta divorce and family law attorneys represent clients in all aspects of family law
We help our clients with:
- Divorce (litigated and collaborative)
- Postnuptial agreements
- Child custody
- Child support
- Prenuptial agreements
- Property division
- Enforcement of judgments
- Family violence and domestic abuse
- Grandparents’ visitation
Our approach to family law is different for several reasons
We do things differently at our Marietta family law firm. You will notice that:
- We bill on fixed fee arrangements, not by the hour. Our fees are “fixed fees.” When you hire us, you will know what the cost of our services will be. That way, you can feel comfortable calling us to ask questions without fear that you will run up a giant legal bill.
- Speaking of questions, you will have access to a full team of professionals. We assign a team to work with each client. Administrative questions can usually be answered right away by one of the team members. If you need to discuss something with your attorney, we will set up a telephone conference. That way, no one’s time will be wasted playing phone tag and you can get the answers you need quickly.
- We believe in empowering our clients through education. We believe the more education and information our clients can absorb, the better. That’s why we offer free books on key Georgia family law topics. We also offer regular educational workshops for clients and other members of our community.
- We offer big-city experience combined with small-town service. We combine the sophisticated legal knowledge and experience of big city lawyers with the small town friendliness and trustworthiness of a hometown lawyer.
Contact our Marietta family law lawyers for help with your legal needs
If you need help with a family law matter, be it a divorce, an adoption, a child custody issue, or another legal matter, we would like to work with you. Contact us. You may reach us by calling 770.425.6060
or by filling out an online contact form.
Our divorce and family law clients come to us from Cobb County GA (Acworth, Austell, Kennesaw, Marietta, Powder Springs and Smyrna and the communities of Mableton, Vinings, Fair Oaks, Cumberland, Town Center, East Cobb, West Cobb, North Cobb, and South Cobb), Cherokee County GA (Ball Ground, Canton, Holly Springs, Sixes, Towne Lake, Waleska, and Woodstock),Fulton County GA (Alpharetta, Atlanta, College Park, East Point, Fairburn, Hapeville, Johns Creek, Milton, Mountain Park, Palmetto, Roswell and Union City), Paulding County GA (Braswell, Dallas and Hiram), and Bartow County GA (Cartersville, Emerson, Euharlee, Kingston, and White) and other counties throughout metropolitan Atlanta and North Georgia.