Join us for a FREE Estate Planning Workshop!
Estate Planning Basics: How to Use Wills & Trusts to Protect Your Assets, Wishes and the People You Love
* Light refreshments will be served
Learn easy ways to take control of your financial future, keep the government out of your affairs and best protect your assets, your wishes and the people you love if the unexpected happens to you. Register for Steve Worrall’s FREE estate planning seminar and discover:
- How to avoid paying unnecessary taxes and other costly court fees which your family may be stuck with after your death.
- Key differences between a will and a trust…and the bare minimum documentation you need to protect yourself and your loved ones if the unthinkable happens.
- How to pay for care you’ll need in the future without having to sell all of your assets or sacrifice everything you’ve worked so hard for.
- How to make sure your minor children have enough financial resources and are raised by the people YOU want, if the unthinkable happens.
- Strategies to ensure your inheritance is passed down to your loved ones, and not a new husband or wife, if the surviving spouse remarries.
- Simple steps to keep the courts out of your private health care and financial decisions, and how to make sure someone you trust can legally speak for you in the event of disability or incapacity.
- How to utilize your estate plan to provide a lifetime of care to a special needs child and/or grandchild.
<insert dates, locations and times here>
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I be asked to sign up for legal services?
No, this seminar is strictly educational. You will learn easy-to-understand and straightforward strategies to protect your family’s wealth and the people you love most. If during the presentation you determine your current plan is out of date, or you are not properly protected if the unthinkable happens, we will offer you the opportunity to come in for a Georgia Family Treasures Planning Session ($600 value) with Steve Worrall at no-charge. There is no obligation to attend this session and nothing will be sold at the event.
- Can I bring a friend?
Yes! The event is open to the public and we encourage you to bring family members or friends—especially those you may be responsible to look after in an emergency (aging parents, close relatives, etc.). However, please be sure to let us know how many people you intend to bring when registering, as space is limited.
- Should I bring anything to the event?
You do not need to bring anything with you. We will provide you with information which you can take home and study further at your convenience.