Traditional Options for an Angry Divorce
- Every Saturday from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Every other weekend from 5:00 p.m. on Friday until 1:00 p.m. on Sunday. Alternate Mondays from 5:00 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. on the Monday following the weekend spent with the residential parent.
More Integrated Options for a Distant Divorce
- Every Saturday from 11:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. on Sunday. Every Wednesday evening from 4:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m.
- Every other weekend from 5:00 p.m. on Friday until 3:00 p.m. on Sunday. Every Monday and Wednesday from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. picked up and returned to day care.
Closely Integrated Options for a Cooperative Divorce
- Two weekdays from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m.. (substituting for child care). Overnights every Thursday night. Every other weekend Thursday from 1:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Every Thursday from 5:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.