The full text of House Bill 369, the Sharing Parenting Bill passed by the Georgia General Assembly on the final day of the 2007 session can be found here (HTML) or here (PDF). A summary of the bill, its prior versions and the various votes on it can be found here.
- Marietta Elder Law Attorney Advises How to Avoid Living Trust Scams For National Consumer Protection Week
- Cobb County Wills and Trusts Lawyer: How to Handle Underage Beneficiaries
- Cobb County Probate Lawyer: Issues to Consider with an Out-of-State Probate
- Handling a Vacation Home In Wills and Trusts Administration in Cobb County
- Marietta Guardianship Lawyer Answers, “Will My Ex Get My Kids If Something Happens To Me?”