The Sharing Parenting Bill, HB 369, has come back up for a vote by the Georgia House after having been passed with amendments last night. Rep. Rice moved that the House insist on the bill as passed and as approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee, which would remove the Senate Amendment adding the 120 day divorce waiting period, apparently by agreement. The House voted 138-1 in favor of the Senate Substitute, as amended by the House, to approve the bill.
- Marietta Elder Law Attorney Advises How to Avoid Living Trust Scams For National Consumer Protection Week
- Cobb County Wills and Trusts Lawyer: How to Handle Underage Beneficiaries
- Cobb County Probate Lawyer: Issues to Consider with an Out-of-State Probate
- Handling a Vacation Home In Wills and Trusts Administration in Cobb County
- Marietta Guardianship Lawyer Answers, “Will My Ex Get My Kids If Something Happens To Me?”