By a vote of 31-19, the Georgia Senate has just passed House Bill 369, the Shared Parenting Bill. Because there were changes in the Judiciary Committee Substitute and a floor amendment approved, the bill differs from the one approved by the House of Representatives on March 27, 2007, so the House will have to consider it on April 20, 2007, the final day of the 2007 session, for enactment this year.
- Marietta Elder Law Attorney Advises How to Avoid Living Trust Scams For National Consumer Protection Week
- Cobb County Wills and Trusts Lawyer: How to Handle Underage Beneficiaries
- Cobb County Probate Lawyer: Issues to Consider with an Out-of-State Probate
- Handling a Vacation Home In Wills and Trusts Administration in Cobb County
- Marietta Guardianship Lawyer Answers, “Will My Ex Get My Kids If Something Happens To Me?”