On April 16, 2007, House Bill 369, the Shared Parenting bill pending in the Georgia General Assembly, was approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee and has been read on the floor a second time, setting up a likely vote on the bill later this week. The General Assembly is expected to adjourn on Friday, April 20.
- Marietta Elder Law Attorney Advises How to Avoid Living Trust Scams For National Consumer Protection Week
- Cobb County Wills and Trusts Lawyer: How to Handle Underage Beneficiaries
- Cobb County Probate Lawyer: Issues to Consider with an Out-of-State Probate
- Handling a Vacation Home In Wills and Trusts Administration in Cobb County
- Marietta Guardianship Lawyer Answers, “Will My Ex Get My Kids If Something Happens To Me?”